Analysis of JAPAN's accounting standards and practices according to Gray's Values:
1. professionalism vs. statutory control,
2. uniformity vs. flexibility,
3. conservatism vs. optimism,
4. secrecy vs. transparency,
5. and long-term vs. short-term focus.
and links to source of material
Recently Asked Questions
- 1. Suppose the BLS (Bureau of Labor Statistics) has extrapolated the following numbers based on its household survey in a given month: 126 million people have
- What are some of the recent issues with ways to calculate cost objective for direct material, direct labor, other direct costs, indirect costs, facilities cost
- GDP includes I . consumer spending . II . investments . III . government spending . IV . exports and imports .