Analysis of JAPAN's accounting standards and practices according to Gray's Values:
1. professionalism vs. statutory control,
2. uniformity vs. flexibility,
3. conservatism vs. optimism,
4. secrecy vs. transparency,
5. and long-term vs. short-term focus.
and links to source of material
Recently Asked Questions
- Is the U.S. simply going through another transition of presidential power as it has done since 1800? Is the U.S. a politically polarized and divided nation?
- What are your views on the U.S.'s political situation today? Is it a healthy one?
- Find the present value of the following future amount. $ 5000 at 9 % compounded annually for 30 years The present value is $ .