if net income is $200,000
trustee decides to distribute the trust income to 2 beneficiaries
- age 14 who has no other income $416
- age 26 the balance. he has 2,000 interest income, A capital gain from a sale of a yacht of 3,000; this asset has been held for 11 months prior to the CGT (A1) event on 30 June 2018 and was purchased for $5,500 (no GST). what is his trust income
Recently Asked Questions
- If the Fed sets a fixed rate for money supply growth, it is using?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Question 10.docx.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from SITXCCS007 Assessment 1 -Case Study.docx.