1) 2 points. In this exercise, you create MRP views for your trading good, Cushion. In which previous exercise was Cushion created
, and what views were created in that exercise?
2) 1 point. Assume that after performing step #11 of this exercise, you tried to move to the MRP3 view. The bottom of the following screenshot shows the resulting error message.
Based on the error message shown, what kind of application control is present on the SchedMargin key field? Explain.
3) 1 point. Which of the four common control objectives is most enhanced by this control feature in this situation? Explain.
4) 1 point. What kind of control is this control procedure - a preventive or detective control? Explain.
5) 1 point. The application control asked to be identified in question #2 is also present on the Planned Deliv. Time field in the MRP3 view. The Planned Deliv. Time is the number of calendar days needed to obtain the material if procured externally (this explanation is based on the description obtained by selecting the Planned Deliv. Time field and then selecting F1).
Based on the discussion above, explain why it is appropriate that the data entry application identified in question #2 is also present on the Planned Deliv. Time field for Cushion.
6) 1 point. In what previous MM exercise question were you asked to identify the same application control asked in question #2 above?