Company X sells electronics and on January 4, 2016, purchased 2,500 television sets at $800 each, on credit. Terms of the purchase were 2/10, n/30. Dunbar paid for 20% of these sets on January 13 and the remaining 80% on February 1.
- Prepare the journal entries on Dunbar Company's books, assuming that it uses the net price method to record its merchandise. (Dunbar uses a perpetual inventory system.)
- What is the conceptual advantage of the net price method compared to the gross price method.
Recently Asked Questions
- A 0.l M solution of acetic acid(CH3COOH) causes a bulb to glow bright as 0.001 M solution of HBr. Explain (Hint: think about strong and weak electrolytes). 2.
- The reports delivered to those engaged in carrying out or managing the project should be timed to allow control to be exercised before completion of the task
- What are the implications of the shift from medical care to the focus on overall health conditions?