Re: Bombardier Company issue of board evaluation
Bombardier Company Canada, issue of board evaluation. A board evaluation policy may be posted on a corporation's website or referred to generally in other documents posted on the website (e.g. board mandate, most recent proxy circular).
At a minimum, include references to the corporation's website and the article entitled "Increasing Board Effectiveness: Five Principles for getting the most out of a Board Assessment" at the end of your post.
- Identify the corporation.
- Indicate whether the corporation has a publicly available board evaluation policy.
- If the corporation has a board evaluation policy: briefly summarize it and offer recommendations for improvement based on the article noted above.
- If the corporation does not have a board evaluation policy: describe an effective board evaluation based on the article noted above.
Recently Asked Questions
- What Agencies (State, National and International) are available to support you if your rights have been infringed?
- Your next-door neighbor recently began a new job as assistant controller for Conundrum Corporation. As her first assignment, she prepared a performance report
- The day was _____ that we had a shower four times a day .