The questions you are required to answer relate to margins, cash flows, and working capital metrics.
Express all margin answers using a percent symbol and to two decimal place (i.e., XX.XX%).
[1 POINT EACH] The following questions are based on the information disclosed in Walmart's Fourth Quarter (Q4) News Release, dated February 19, 2019:
1. What is the name of Walmart's CEO and President?
2. How much operating cash flow did Walmart generate in Fiscal 2019?
3. How much provisional benefit did Walmart record as a result of the tax reform per share?
4. How many associates do Walmart employ worldwide as of Fiscal 2019? Based on the income statement:
5. Compute the gross margin (%) for Q4 of 2019 (excluding membership and other income).
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Geometry_ProblemSet1.pdf.
- I am trying to find the answer to the following question in the case study I just uploaded. 11. What is the best ratio for measuring accounts receivable
- Determine the number of molecules of S0 3 and atoms of Oxygen contained in 0.673g of S0 3