I need help preparing the below statement of cash flows for 2016 using the indirect
· The cash equivalents are term deposits that mature on average in sixty days. The bank overdrafts are temporary revolving lines of credit and typically reverse within a few days. Jordyn Inc. has elected to include both of these in cash and cash equivalents.
· There were no disposals of buildings in 2016.
· Amortization of patents is included in other operating expenses.
· Equipment with an original cost of $46,000 and a carrying value of $28,000 was sold during the year.
· During the year, Jordyn Inc. acquired land with a fair value of $200,000 in exchange for some preferred shares.
· There were no purchases or sales of long-term investments during 2016.
· During the year, the company initiated an executive stock option plan. The entire contributed surplus balance relates to that plan.
· No bonds were issued or redeemed in 2016.
· Jordyn Inc. follows the usual Canadian practice with respect to its classification of interest and dividends received and interest and dividends paid.