I need help preparing a cash flow statement 2018 using the indirect method with interest and income
taxes paid on the face of the statement.
· Capital assets that had cost $90,400 were sold for proceeds of $34,200.
· A stock dividend valued at $50,000 was declared and distributed in June 2018.
· Equipment valued at $80,000 was acquired for preferred shares during the year.
· Bonds with a face value of $400,000 were issued for $368,000 cash in January 2018. No bonds were redeemed during the year.
· The temporary investments were considered to be cash equivalents.