The following information is given for a company:
Process A Process B
Units passing inspection 8,800units 3,000units
Units entering process 10,000units 5,000units
Calculate the (a) process yield for Process A, (b) process yield for Process B, and (c) overall process yield. Round your answers to one decimal place, if necessary.
a. Process yield for Process A %
b. Process yield for Process B %
c. Overall process yield %
Recently Asked Questions
- Marilyn was supposed to pay $1610 to Bernice on March 17. Some time later Marilyn paid Bernice an equivalent payment of $1672.71, allowing for a time value of
- A CAR DEALERSHIP SELLS A CAR TO A CUSTOMER FOR $35,000. THE CUSTOMER MAKES A 10% DOWN PAYMENT, AND THE DEALERSHIP FINANCES THE REMAINING 90% IN-HOUSE. HOW MUCH
- How do you calculate inventory on a budgeted income statement using beginning and ending inventory and cost of goods sold?