During an audit of Rottel Company, an auditor needs to estimate the total value of
the 5,000 invoices processed during June. She estimates the standard deviation of the population to be $30. Determine the size of the sample the auditor would select when using mean-per-unit sampling and
1. tolerable misstatement = $45,500
2. risk of incorrect acceptance = 5.0 percent
3. risk of incorrect rejection = 4.6 percent
Recently Asked Questions
- What are some obstacles that impede the use of data analytics in an external audit?
- What are some obstacles that impede the use of data analytics in an audit ?
- You transferred surplus cash out of the bank account to an investment account. You realised that you don't need all your capital sitting in the low interest