1. Explain what data analytics is.
2. Discuss at least three specific ways in which Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies can enhance external
specific ways in which Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies can enhance externalaudits. How does each item discussed improve the effectiveness and/or efficiency of the audit?
3.what challenges do auditors face when using Big Data, data analytics, and new technologies during an audit?
Recently Asked Questions
- Can a Loss Produce a Double Benefit? In late 2007, Sally invested $100,000 in TechCo, a startup high-tech venture. Although she had great expectations of
- On October 1, Brooks Company received $27,600 for six months of rent in advance. Brooks Company recorded the transaction by debiting Cash and crediting
- Which one of the following methods of cost allocation is completed by taking the service flows to production departments only and determining each production