1. Discuss the manner in which the transfer price was determined. Was it a fair way to determine the
cost of the transfer? What other methods would you consider? Who has a vested interest in the transfer pricing calculation? Does corporate care? Do the different divisions care?
2. Discuss the strategic implications of the French Division's expanding side business of deliveries. List at least two benefits of doing this and at least two negatives that could happen if this business were expanded.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from assisnment 31.pdf. Additional comments: "e"
- Ways Companies Demonstrate Awareness of Social Responsibility, Cultural Diversity and Function both Effectively and Constructively in Different Global
- provide the basic difference of profit/loss statement and cash flow statement which includes meaning, purpose, objectives and importance of both and example.