How do I solve the below????
Morrison Mountain Medical Clinic (MMMC) accepts credit card
payments from its patients. Following are the batched transactions for June 11.
(1) Total charges on MasterMoney and Wisa credit cards were $21,000. These cards are "bank cards" and MMMC receives daily cash settlement directly to its bank account, net of service charges of 1.5%.
(2) Total charges on USExpress cards were $3,000. This card is not a bank card, and settlement does not occur until approximately two weeks following the date of the transaction. USExpress is known to charge a 4% fee, and this amount is recorded on the day of sale.
Prepare journal entries for the credit card transactions. Be sure to include a separate entry for the eventual collection of the USExpress charges.
Recently Asked Questions
- why would a student enter DDB in section B (f) on IRS form 4562? Shouldn't this be "200 DB" for 200% declining balance, "150 DB" for 150% declining balance, or
- A company had the following purchases and sales during its first year of operations: PurchasesSalesJanuary:10 units at $1206 unitsFebruary:20 units at $1255
- CASH FLOW STATEMENT.............PLEASE EXPLAIN IN DETAILS I DONT UNDERSTAND....PLEASE HELP!!!