Problem 1-3A For use with
Key Code: [Key code here]
Answers are entered in the cells with gray backgrounds.
Cells with non-gray backgrounds are protected and cannot be edited.
Enter the appropriate amounts/formulas in the answer cells, or select from the drop-down list.
An asterisk (*) will appear to the right of an incorrect entry.
1. RELIANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES
2. RELIANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Statement of Owner's Equity
Seth Feye, capital, July 1, 2014
Seth Feye, capital, July 31, 2014
3. RELIANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Total assets Total liabilities and owner's equity
4. RELIANCE FINANCIAL SERVICES
Statement of Cash Flows
Cash flows from operating activities:
Cash received from customers
Cash payments for expenses and
payments to creditors
Net cash flows used for operating activities
Cash flows from investing activities
Cash flows from financing activities:
Cash received as owner's investment
Deduct cash withdrawal by owner
Net cash flows from financing activities
Net increase in cash and July 31, 2014, cash balance
Recently Asked Questions
- The Acme Company manufactures toys. Material introduced at the beginning of the process in department 2. Conversion costs are incurred uniformly throughout the
- Block Company's Cost of Goods Sold is 40% of sales. Forecasted sales for the next four months are January, $45,000, February, $50,000, March, $58,000, and
- JoPacks sold 500 backpacks in September. Total variable costs were $7,500, total fixed costs were $10,000, and profit was $4,000. If JP sold 1,000 backpacks,