Access Costco's most current financial statements, MD&A and SEC filings. Using this information and any
additional information you can gather about the industry, economy, and regulatory environment the company operates in complete a Risk Assessment for the company's audit.
You should have multiple risks in each area. Risk areas may include competition, economic, industry, regulatory, environment, etc.
At a minimum, your risk assessments should include the following:
- Risk description
- Estimated impact (low med high) based on materiality
- Estimated likelihood (low med high)
Use an Excel table to present your risk assessment. This workbook will then become your audit working papers.
Recently Asked Questions
- On Apple's financial statements, we don't see any Pension related items. It is not to say that Apple has no pension plan for its employees. What are the two
- On the Balance sheet, Apple has more than $100 Billion Cash, if you are the Board of Directors, what do you do with this excessive Cash? Give your reasoning.
- Apple doesn't report any Noncontrolling Interest. What is non-controlling interests?Apple does have a lot marketable securities, if those are equity