Could help to analyze transactions 1 through 11, on a company's balance sheet, income statement, statement of cash
flows, and statement of stockholders' equity? See details below.
1. Owner invests cash into the business in exchange for stock.
2. The company issued stock in exchange for cash.
3. Buys land with cash
4. Buys plan equipment on credit
5. Borrow money by taking out loan at bank
6. The company paid cash for rent.
7. The company performed services for clients and immediately received cash.
8. The company performed services for clients and sent a bill with payment due in 45 days.
9. The company compensated its employees with cash for wages.
10. The company received cash as payment on the amount owed from clients.
11. The company paid cash in dividends to shareholders.
Consider "+" to indicate the account increases and "-" to indicate the account decreases.