1. What are the gross weekly earnings for an individual who earns $26, 000 per year and works 35 hours per
- a. $400
- b. Depends on tax rate
- c. $1000
- d. $800
2. An employer with a one-week pay cycle offers Rob $18 per hour and 3 weeks paid vacation in the summer. Calculate his wages for the period if he worked 20 hours.
- a. $381.60
- b. $360.00
- c. $361.20
- d. $339.40
- e. $410.40
- e. $500
3. The following is not an example of a taxable allowance:
- a. Cash paid to an employee to purchase normal clothing to wear on the job.
- b. Cash paid to cover living expenses.
- c. Cash paid to cover the cost of personal vehicle which may be used for company business.
- d. Cash paid to cover travel expenses such as hotels, airfare, taxis, meals, etc.
- e. Cash paid to cover entertainment costs not for the benefit of the company.
4. Cell phone service paid for by the employer for the employee's personal use is:
Recently Asked Questions
- On September 1, Shawn Dahl established Whitewater Rentals, a canoe and kayak rental business. The following transactions occurred in the month of September and
- Required information On September 1, Shawn Dahl established Whitewater Rentals, a canoe and kayak rental business. The following transactions occurred in the
- Alpha company makes units that each requires 2 pounds of material at $3 per pound. Alpha is planning that 500 and 700 units will be built in May and June,