Show the effect, if any, of the transaction entry or adjusting entry on the appropriate
balance sheet category or on the income statement by selecting the amount and indicating whether it is an addition (+) or a subtraction (−). Column headings reflect the expanded balance sheet equation; items that affect net income should not be shown as affecting stockholders' equity. In some cases, only one column may be affected because all of the specific accounts affected by the transaction are included in that category. Transaction a has been completed as an illustration.
- Provided services to a client on account; revenues totaled $570.
- Paid an insurance premium of $360 for the coming year. An asset, Prepaid Insurance, was debited.
- Recognized insurance expense for one month from the premium transaction in b via a reclassification adjusting entry.
- Paid $800 of wages accrued at the end of the prior month.
- Paid $2,650 of wages for the current month.
- Accrued $675 of wages at the end of the current month.
- Received cash of $1,575 on accounts receivable accrued at the end of the prior month.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS 1102 Unit 3-Written Assignment Excel. Additional comments: "i need
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BUS 1102 Unit 3-Written Assignment Excel.
- Jamie purchased $100,000 of new office furniture for her business in June of the current year. Jamie understands that if she elects to use ADS to compute her