1. $180,000 acsh payment to be paid immediately.
2. a 20 year annuity of $16,000 beginning immediately.
3. a 1o year annuity of $50,000 beginning at age 65.
Which alternative should John choose assuming that he is able to invest funds at a 7% rate?
Recently Asked Questions
- Net-enrollment rate pre-primary 60% female, 64% male, Net-enrollment rate primary 90% female, 90% male, primary completion rate 98% female, 96% male,
- Purchases and Cash Budgets On July 1, MTC Wholesalers had a cash balance of $350,000 and accounts payable of $198,000. Actual sales for May and June, and
- Perform the indicated operation and simplify. (4x^2+9)-(5x^2+2x-9)