1. $180,000 acsh payment to be paid immediately.
2. a 20 year annuity of $16,000 beginning immediately.
3. a 1o year annuity of $50,000 beginning at age 65.
Which alternative should John choose assuming that he is able to invest funds at a 7% rate?
Recently Asked Questions
- Assume that the market for unskilled labour in Australia is a competitive market and can be described by the following demand and supply curves: D = 1,500,000
- A firm has undertaken a feasibility study to evaluate a project that has the following estimated cashflows: Increased sales to business of $140,000 for the
- Which of the following drugs is proteolytic enzyme? a) Potassium iodide b) Desoxiribonuclease c) Carbocysteine