John Roberts is 55 years old and has been asked to accept an early retirement from his company. The company has offered John three alternative compensation packages to induce John to retire:
1. $180,000 acsh payment to be paid immediately.
2. a 20 year annuity of $16,000 beginning immediately.
3. a 1o year annuity of $50,000 beginning at age 65.
Which alternative should John choose assuming that he is able to invest funds at a 7% rate?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from 1791795_1_Inventory-Management-Assignment.
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Health Insurance Chapter 8.
- How is capital allowance calculated. and how does it feature in the calculation of NPV