For this week's activity, you will provide information on long-term liability concerning financing a business.
Please complete the following tasks:
1. You are about to buy a business that is worth $200,000, but you do not have enough money to purchase the business entirely. You have a total of $90,000 in savings and you are looking at different financing options. Provide information for the following:
- Explain the advantages of equity financing and debt financing
- Explain the disadvantages of equity financing and debt financing
- Provide an example of equity financing
- Provide an example of debt financing
- Explain which type of long-term liability financing you would choose to buy the business?
2. Provide a suggestion for future business owners on financing that you have learned from Unit 7 Learning journal assignment.
3. What did you learn about yourself as a potential business owner while completing this assignment that you did not know about yourself prior?
Franklin, M. Graybeal, P. & Cooper, D. (2020). Principles of accounting, volume 1: Financial accounting. Open Stax Rice University.
292,177 students got unstuck by Course
Hero in the last week
Our Expert Tutors provide step by step solutions to help you excel in your courses