Hotel accommodations 1,000
Ground transportation 600
Park tickets and other costs 200
Annual fixed costs $480,000
Wildlife Escapes generates average revenue of $4,000 per person on its five-day tours of top wildlife parks in Kenya. The variable costs per person are
1. Calculate the number of package tours that must be sold to break even.
2. Calculate the revenue needed to earn a target operating income of $100,000.
3. If fixed costs increased by $24,000, what decrease in variable cost per person must be achieved to maintain the breakeven point in requirement 1?
Recently Asked Questions
- what is oxygenation and what does it have to do with anemia, hemoglobin and hematocrit levels
- Help! I need help with this quickly? Order doesn't matter, so I can just use the combination formula, right? I don't know!
- please the code should be in C# (C SHARP) 1.1 Design and implement a program that computes final averages for a set of grades. The program reads the grades