Hotel accommodations 1,000
Ground transportation 600
Park tickets and other costs 200
Annual fixed costs $480,000
Wildlife Escapes generates average revenue of $4,000 per person on its five-day tours of top wildlife parks in Kenya. The variable costs per person are
1. Calculate the number of package tours that must be sold to break even.
2. Calculate the revenue needed to earn a target operating income of $100,000.
3. If fixed costs increased by $24,000, what decrease in variable cost per person must be achieved to maintain the breakeven point in requirement 1?
Recently Asked Questions
- Suppose you are a new board member for an emerging not-for-profit organization. You wish to attract new donors. discuss how financial reporting and analysis
- What is your comments on this forum? At the age of 13, Andrew Jackson fought in the Battle of Hanging Rock (1780) where he was captured by the British forces.
- What does playing with the word order do for the poem anyone live in a pretty how town