2. Companies record and report long-term notes receivable at the present value of the cash they expect to collect.
3. A cash equivalent is a short-term, highly liquid investment that is readily convertible into known amounts of cash and
a. is acceptable as a means to pay current liabilities.
b. has a current market value that is greater than its original cost
c. bears an interest rate that is at least equal to the prime rate of interest at the date of liquidation.
d. is so near its maturity that it presents insignificant risk of changes in interest rates.
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the following two statements : a ) If you reject a null using a one-tailed test , then you will also reject it using a two-tailed test at the same
- To estimate a logistic functional form we transform the dependent variable to
- An object of mass m rests on a frictionless surface and is attached to a horizontal ideal spring with spring constant k . The system oscillates with amplitude