2. Companies record and report long-term notes receivable at the present value of the cash they expect to collect.
3. A cash equivalent is a short-term, highly liquid investment that is readily convertible into known amounts of cash and
a. is acceptable as a means to pay current liabilities.
b. has a current market value that is greater than its original cost
c. bears an interest rate that is at least equal to the prime rate of interest at the date of liquidation.
d. is so near its maturity that it presents insignificant risk of changes in interest rates.
Recently Asked Questions
- What would you like help with? 32. The fixed assets have estimated useful lives as follows: Building - 31.5 years Computer Equipment - 5.0 years Office
- The Concept of Managing Care Mr. Montoya is to be discharged from the acute care facility after removal of a metastatic brain tumor. He will receive
- 1) Discuss a Key concept, principle or model used in YOUR AREA OF WORK ( Investment Broker ) Instructions: My area of work is Investment Broker/Adviser, please