1. How did the Russian market differ from markets in developed Western nations? How are these differences likely to impact upon demand for photographic products?
2. How did Kodak adjust its marketing mix in Russia to match local requirements? Do you think this was the right thing to do?
3. Kodak's traditional film business is now under attack from digital photography (in which Kodak is also a leader). Should Kodak adjust its marketing mix for digital products to the Russian market? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- How does one use of qualitative analysis in the case of Sedgwick County? What are characteristics of this case in qualitative research?
- Researchers predict that boys have better motor skills than girls. Children in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades at a local elementary school were measure on motor
- Comapre and Contrast Magnetosphere and Heliosphere. I need to have at least 3 simillarities and differences between Magnetosphere and Heliosphere!