2. How did Kodak adjust its marketing mix in Russia to match local requirements? Do you think this was the right thing to do?
3. Kodak's traditional film business is now under attack from digital photography (in which Kodak is also a leader). Should Kodak adjust its marketing mix for digital products to the Russian market? Why?
This question was asked on Apr 14, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- What would the speed of the wind be if a helicopter can fly 798mi with a tail wind in 3hr and a headwind in 7hrs?
- Develop a compiler/interpreter following the following grammar in C++ using Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and 2017. Need to submit it by TUESDAY NIGHT 11:00 PM.
- Discussion Chapter Questions Ch. 9 2. Describe the concept of the hidden factory. How can realization that the hidden factory exits help managers?