2. How did Kodak adjust its marketing mix in Russia to match local requirements? Do you think this was the right thing to do?
3. Kodak's traditional film business is now under attack from digital photography (in which Kodak is also a leader). Should Kodak adjust its marketing mix for digital products to the Russian market? Why?
Recently Asked Questions
- I am looking for the N4325, Knowledge check 2 answers
- The Smith Corporation has budgeted $180,000 in sales for the month of July. The company's cost of goods sold is 35% of sales. If the company has budgeted to
- Make sure to provide your source(s) of information so that others may benefit from your research. During this discussion please avoid polarizing statements