Total hours worked: 48
Rate: $15 per hour, with double time for all hours in excess of 40
Federal income tax withheld: $200
United Fund deduction: $50
Cumulative earnings prior to current week: $6,400
Social security: 6% on maximum earnings of $100,000.
Medicare tax: 1.5% on all earnings; on both employer and employee
State unemployment: 3.4% on maximum earnings of $7,000; on employer
Federal unemployment: 0.8% on maximum earnings of $7,000; on employer
(a)Determine (1) total earnings, (2) total deductions, and (3) cash paid.
(b)Determine each of the employer's payroll taxes related to the earnings of Mary Ryan for the week ended March 15.
1: Total Earnings =
2. Total Deductions =
3. Cash Paid =
1. Social Security & Medicare Taxes =
2. State Unemployment Tax =
3. Federal Unemployment Tax =
4. Total =
Recently Asked Questions
- 2. Josh just started a coffee shop in College State, Texas. His plans to target on Texas A&M University students, faculty, and staff. The coffee shop is about
- What is the proprietary name for Phenytoin? ___________________________________ Night sedations. Which is the
- The United States faces a number of challenges and issues in the twenty-first century. Describe a domestic challenge or issue and explain why you believe it is