Total hours worked: 48
Rate: $15 per hour, with double time for all hours in excess of 40
Federal income tax withheld: $200
United Fund deduction: $50
Cumulative earnings prior to current week: $6,400
Social security: 6% on maximum earnings of $100,000.
Medicare tax: 1.5% on all earnings; on both employer and employee
State unemployment: 3.4% on maximum earnings of $7,000; on employer
Federal unemployment: 0.8% on maximum earnings of $7,000; on employer
(a)Determine (1) total earnings, (2) total deductions, and (3) cash paid.
(b)Determine each of the employer's payroll taxes related to the earnings of Mary Ryan for the week ended March 15.
1: Total Earnings =
2. Total Deductions =
3. Cash Paid =
1. Social Security & Medicare Taxes =
2. State Unemployment Tax =
3. Federal Unemployment Tax =
4. Total =
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider internal stakeholders using organizational charts. A simple engagement and communication plan needs to be created, that lists each manager and how
- On Microsoft word, what would be the advantage of using the dialog box over setting various tabs directly on the ruler line? In what types of typing tasks
- Explain at least two reasons why it is important for managers to understand human resource strategic direction, objectives and targets. Describe three trends