The company's standards for one chopping board are 2.5 board feet of hardwood at a cost of $1.80 per board foot.
1. What cost for wood should been incurred to make 4,000 chopping blocks? How much greater or less is this than the cost that was incurred?
2. Break down the difference computed in (1) above into a materials price variance and a materials quantity variance.
Recently Asked Questions
- what are the differences between conservative and liberal views on domestic policy.
- Terry’s Ltd is a fast growing technology company that paid a $1.25 dividend last week. The company’s expected growth rates over the next four years are
- Go to http://www.ined.fr/en/everything_about_population/play_population/. – Click on “All about Population” in the upper right . Click on