The company's standards for one chopping board are 2.5 board feet of hardwood at a cost of $1.80 per board foot.
1. What cost for wood should been incurred to make 4,000 chopping blocks? How much greater or less is this than the cost that was incurred?
2. Break down the difference computed in (1) above into a materials price variance and a materials quantity variance.
Recently Asked Questions
- intermediate Accounting On December 31, 2017, Pharoah Co. sold equipment to Shamrock, Inc. Pharoah Co. agreed to accept a $380,000 zero-interest-bearing note
- Hi, I tried to do 14,15,18 but I got fully wrong answer. I need help with it
- Describe tim hortons organization effectiveness and 3 perspectives of organization like stakeholder perspective ,open system and work experience provide