The company's standards for one chopping board are 2.5 board feet of hardwood at a cost of $1.80 per board foot.
1. What cost for wood should been incurred to make 4,000 chopping blocks? How much greater or less is this than the cost that was incurred?
2. Break down the difference computed in (1) above into a materials price variance and a materials quantity variance.
This question was asked on Apr 17, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- The network of the figure contains both a dependent current source and a dependent voltage source. For the element values given, determine the y and z
- Find the values of n and the impedances Z1, Z2, and Z3 in the standard T section representation of a two-port network in terms of its h parameters.
- A. Find the complete response for i L (t) B. Find the energy delivered to the resistor in one cycle.