Can you help me get started with this assignment?
Jurvin Enterprises recorded the following transactions for the just completed month. The company had no beginning inventories.
a. $94,000 in raw materials were purchased for cash
b. $89,000 in raw materials were requisitioned for use in production. Of this amount, $78,000 was for direct materials and the remainder was for indirect materials.
c. Total labor wages of $132,000 were incurred and paid. Of this amount, $112,000 was for direct labor and the remainder was for indirect labor.
d. Additional manufacturing overhead costs of $143,000 were incurred and paid.
e. Manufacturing overhead costs of $142,000 were applied to jobs using the company's predetermined overhead rate.
f. All of the jobs in progress at the end of the month were completed and shipped to customers.
g. Any underpaid or over applied overhead for the period was closed out to Cost of Goods Sold.
1. Post the above transactions to T-accounts
2. Determine the cost of goods sold for the period
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Lesson 6 Literacy. Additional comments: "Could the trajectories be
- How would a senior vice president start a memorandum to the CEO about organization update?
- The frequency distribution shows the results of 200 test scores. Are the test scores normally distributed? Use (alpha) α = 0.10 Complete parts (a)