2. In 20X0, Neil Company held the following investments in common stock:
• 25,000 shares of B&K Inc.’s 100,000 outstanding shares. Neil’s level of ownership gives it the ability to exercise significant influence over the financial and operating policies ofB&K.
• 6,000 shares of Amal Corporation’s 309,000 outstanding shares.
During 20X0, Neil received the following distributions from its common stock investments:
• November 6 $30,000 cash dividend from B&K
• November 11 $1,500 cash dividend from Amal
• December 26 3 percent common stock dividend from Amal
• The closing price of this stock was $115 per share.
What amount of dividend revenue should Neil report for 20X0?
Recently Asked Questions
- As illustrated beside there is a glass beaker inside a thermally insulated box. In addition, the system contains an impeller driven by the pull of an external
- Describe a health promotion model used to initiate behavioral changes. How does this model help in teaching behavioral changes? What are some of the barriers
- Stem (hundred thousands) Leaf (ten thousands) 0 667778999 1 02447778889999 20011234445667889 3 00011224 The stem-and-leaf plot above shows house sale prices