Given the following cost and activity observations for Sanchez Company's utilities, use the high-low method to calculate Sanchez's variable utilities costs per machine hour.
Cost Machine Hours
May $8,300 15,000
June 10,400 20,000
July 7,200 12,000
August 9,500 18,000
24. If fixed costs are $500,000 and the unit contribution margin is $40, what is the break-even point if fixed costs are increased by $80,000?
25. If fixed costs are $490,000, the unit selling price is $35, and the unit variable costs are $20, what is the break-even sales (units) if fixed costs are reduced by $40,000?
26. If fixed costs are $39,600, the unit selling price is $42, and the variable costs are $24, what is the break-even sales (unit) if the variable costs are decreased by $2?
27. Assume that Crowley Co. sold 8,000 units of Product A and 2,000 units of Product B during the past year. The unit contribution margins for Products A and B are $20 and $45 respectively. Crowley has fixed costs of $350,000. The break-even point in units is _______.
Recently Asked Questions
- I do not know how to solve the IVP using Euler’s numerical method
- You are a twenty-first century journalist in the Caribbean exploring the topic of reparations for the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Argue for or against
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from User_506931102015A101-Fall15-syllabus. Additional comments: "based on