Andy Roddick is the new owner of Ace Computer Services. At the end of August 2007, his first month of ownership, Roddick is trying to prepare monthly financial statements. Below is some information related to unrecorded expenses that the business incurred during August.
1. At August 31, Roddick owed his employees $1,900 in wages that will be paid on September 1.
2. At the end of the month he had not yet received the month's utility bill. Based on past experience, he estimated the bill would be approximately $600.
3. On August 1, Roddick borrowed $30,000 from a local bank on a 15-year mortgage. The annual interest rate is 8%.
4. A telephone bill in the amount of $117 covering August charges is unpaid at August 31.
Prepare the adjusting journal entries as of August 31, 2007, suggested by the information above.
All of the charges occurred in 2007
Recently Asked Questions
- businesses should receive First Amendment Rights and protections as outlined in the Constitution. The caveat that is cannot be unlawful, misleading, or false
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Section 5 Homework Proportions.
- You are a VP of HR at XYZ Corp, a manufacturing firm of approximately 1000 employees.XYZ just finalized the acquisition of close competitor Prodax, Inc.