Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete the worksheet.
For the Month Ended June 30, 2008
Account Titles Dr. Cr.
Accounts Receivable 2,440
Accounts Payable $1,120
Unearned Revenue 240
Common Stock 3,600
Service Revenue 2,400
Salaries Expense 560
Miscellaneous Expense 160
1. A physical count reveals $300 of supplies on hand.
2. $100 of the unearned revenue is still unearned at month-end.
3. Accrued salaries are $280.
This question was asked on Apr 21, 2010 and answered on Apr 21, 2010.
Recently Asked Questions
- In no more than 5-6 sentences, address the following: Find an internet site that enables you to automatically perform the two sample independent t test. You
- The strength of International Trade Law has been its concern to provide solutions to practical problems facing commercial parties involved in the transport of
- Pls how to solve this question using Excel with details: Perform a Trend and Seasonal analysis with the following data. Include the trend formula and the