Units Unit Cost Total Cost
1/1 Beginning Inventory 100 $4 $ 400
1/20 Purchase 400 $5 2,000
7/25 Purchase 300 $6 1,800
10/20 Purchase 200 $7 1,400
A physical count of inventory on December 31 revealed that there were 300 units on hand.
Answer the following independent questions and show computations supporting your answers.
1. Assume that the company uses the FIFO method. The value of the ending inventory at December 31 is $__________.
2. Assume that the company uses the Average Cost method. The value of the ending inventory on December 31 is $__________.
3. Assume that the company uses the LIFO method. The value of the ending inventory on December 31 is $__________.
4. Determine the difference in the amount of income that the company would have reported if it had used the FIFO method instead of the LIFO method. Would income have been greater or less?
Recently Asked Questions
- An interactive poll found that 314 of 2,278 adults aged 18 or older have at least one tattoo. (a) Obtain a point estimate for the proportion of adults who
- HCl + CH3CH2CH=CH2 yields ____________ CH3CH2CH2CH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH2Cl CH3CH2CHClCH3 CH3CH2CH2CH3
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Assignment 3-FA17 AP2 (1).docx. Additional comments: "Only keep the