Suppose a particular Motel 6 has annual fixed costs of $3.2 million for its 400-room motel, average daily room rents of $50, and average variable costs of $10 for each room rented.Â Â It operates 365 days per year.
- How much net income on rooms will Motel 6 generate:
(a) if the motel is completely full throughout the entire year and
(b) if the motel is half full?
- Compute the break-even point in number of rooms rented.Â Â
Recently Asked Questions
- An analyst collects data relating to a few commonly used measures of liquidity for a firm he is analyzing . The data comes from the quarterly reports of the
- A probability distribution which closely matches a normal distribution will have kurtosis which is best described as :
- An investor is considering possible scenarios for a company that he has invested in . Based on research , he determines the probability of certain scenarios