A central issue in reporting on operating segments of a business enterprise is the determination of which segments are reportable.
1. What are the tests to determine whether or not an operating segment is reportable?
2. What is the test to determine if enough operating segments have been separately reported upon, and what is the guideline on the maximum number of operating segments to be shown?
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi, I could use help brainstorming a thesis for a quantitative research report. I have chosen the topic of the military deployment affecting the psychological
- 1) a) if a company wastes money (fines, poor training, absenteeism) AND b) they suffer in sales (poor mktg, location) ... 2) a) the strategic plan proposal
- In the United States, occupational licensure is a responsibility of: The states State and local governments cooperatively The federal government National