Which may be expressed as Aet= NOPAT t- (r x BVt-1)
Where NOPAT is the firm's net operating profit after taxes, r is the cost of equity capital and BV t-1.
4. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can divest $25,000 of unproductive capital, which NOPAT falling by only $2,000. What is the new AE?
5. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can add a new division at a cost of $40,000, which will increase NOPAT by $7,600 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
6. Assume that the firm in requirement 1 can add a new division at a cost of $25,000, which will increase NOPAT by $3,500 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
Recently Asked Questions
- Milton Freidman the famous economist once said, “There is one and only one social responsibility of business — to use its resources and engage in
- A researcher asks the question "Is there a relationship between GRE total scores and GPAs in the master's programs in electrical engineering?" The researcher's
- How can an agent ensure the earliest possible commencement of a rehabilitation program? You have received a medical report which states a worker is able to