Which may be expressed as Aet= NOPAT t- (r x BVt-1)
Where NOPAT is the firm's net operating profit after taxes, r is the cost of equity capital and BV t-1.
4. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can divest $25,000 of unproductive capital, which NOPAT falling by only $2,000. What is the new AE?
5. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can add a new division at a cost of $40,000, which will increase NOPAT by $7,600 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
6. Assume that the firm in requirement 1 can add a new division at a cost of $25,000, which will increase NOPAT by $3,500 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider the accompanying table showing the average hours of television watched in households in five categories of annual income, and complete parts (a)
- Among following items in the initial investment, which one is are not depreciable? Purchase of land Purchase of a building Purchase of new furniture Lay off
- Enter a formula in cell H5 that calculates the sales price percentage of the list price for the first house. The second house was listed for $500,250, but it