Which may be expressed as Aet= NOPAT t- (r x BVt-1)
Where NOPAT is the firm's net operating profit after taxes, r is the cost of equity capital and BV t-1.
4. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can divest $25,000 of unproductive capital, which NOPAT falling by only $2,000. What is the new AE?
5. Assume that the firm in requirement 2 can add a new division at a cost of $40,000, which will increase NOPAT by $7,600 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
6. Assume that the firm in requirement 1 can add a new division at a cost of $25,000, which will increase NOPAT by $3,500 per year. Would adding the new division increase AE?
Recently Asked Questions
- Please explain cross feeding experiments. I need help analyzing my data: Mutant H cross feeds Y, P, C Mutant Y does not crossfeed anything Mutant P crossfeeds
- Considering the various components of strategy as they relate to career development, who are some highly successful people in your opinion?
- can get help with this symbol transmitter question.Detailed answers would be apprciated