* What monthly payments can he afford if he were to buy a house or a condo?
* How much would apartment rental cost (keep in mind he is your single son, and you would want him to live in a safe neighborhood)?
Put together the following information from your research:
* Detail the research results.
* Make a recommendation as to whether he should buy a house or condominium or rent an apartment in your hometown.
* Explain of the costs and benefits of home ownership and renting.
Recently Asked Questions
- can somenone explain the three main ways that eating is influenced by learning .. give at least 2 examples how these princeples hold true in ur own life
- n your reading this week, you looked at reliability, safety, security, and resilience engineering. Review your reading on SQUARE before posting this week. Read
- Please explain why advertisers use different types of fallacies.