The balance sheet of the ABC partnership just prior to liquidation appears below:
December 31, 2010
Assets Liabilities and Owners' Equity
Cash $ 70,000 Liabilities $120,000
Noncash assets 190,000 Agler, Capital 20,000
Bell, Capital 80,000
Colaw, Capital 40,000
1. The partners Agler, Bell, and Colaw share profits and losses in the ratio of 6:3:1.
2. The noncash assets are sold for $140,000.
3. The liabilities are paid in full.
4. The remaining assets are distributed to the partners. Assume that if any partner has a capital deficiency, he will not be able to pay the amount owed to the partnership.
Prepare the entries to record the liquidation of the ABC partnership.
Recently Asked Questions
- How do i check this answer ? ï»¿ w=5.6 ï»¿ Explanation: Given: ï»¿ -2.4w-8.24=8-5.3w ï»¿ Now, after removing the decimals, this expression can be
- Create a metrics subsection to your paper. In this section create a "Metrics Dashboard" and document your work's major workflow with perceived WIP
- Reasons why gender roles continue to be advanced and followed. Consequences of continuing to follow gender roles.