1. Describe the mechanisms that WorldCom's management used to transfer profit from other time periods to inflate the current period.
3. How should WorldCom's board of directors have prevented the manipulations that management used?
4. Bernie Ebbers was not an accountant, so he needed the cooperation of accountants to make his manipulations work. Why did WorldCom's accountants go along?
5. Why would a board of directors approve giving its Chairman and CEO loans of over $408 million?
Recently Asked Questions
- First time taking a stats course, so I am a bit lost... as much help as possible would be tremendously appreciated.
- please help me to solve below questions. Thank you
- Can my below essay be proof read?? The purpose of this paper is to illustrate that the importance of sustaining one’s cultural identity differs across