**SEE ATTACHMENT FOR THESE STATEMENTS MENTIONED, THAT ARE NEEDED TO BE UTILIZED FOR THIS PROBLEM***
The following additional information is available for the year 2008.
a) The comany sold long-term investmetns with an original cost of $30,000 for $50,000 during the year.
b) Equipment that had cost $90,000 and on which there was $40,000 in accumulated depreciation was sold druing the year for $44,000.
c) Cash dividents totalling $28,000 were declared and paid during the year.
d) The stock of dissident stockholder was repruchased for cash and retired during the year. No issues of stock were made.
REQUIRED (TO COMPLETE PROBLEM):
1) Using the indirect method, compute the net cash provided by operating activities for 2008.
2) Using the data from (1) above and other date from the problem as needed, prepare a statment of cash flows for 2008.
3) Explain the major reasons for the decline in the company's cash balance.
Recently Asked Questions
- How can an agent ensure the earliest possible commencement of a rehabilitation program? What are four examples of how an agent might identify a breach in
- Action Learning Project – ALP Case Study: Refer to the case below of Bloom berry Publishers and answer the questions at the end. Bloom berry Publishers
- Premise 1. An F5 tornado is extremely violent and deadly. Premise 2. Gary England is an expert in Meteorology. Premise 3. Gary England says you can't survive