The June 30 bank statement; however, shows a balance of $21,500. The only bank reconciling items
• NSF check from customer in the amount of $176
• Outstanding checks totaling $5,778
• A deposit in transit totaling $2,584
• Error in recording check #6301 from a customer. The check was received from
a customer who was paying for services performed by XYZ Company. The check
was written for $682 but was recorded by XYZ Company's accountant as having
been written for $862
• A bank service charge
Recently Asked Questions
- why would you be interested in this topic, "Cultural diversity in the workplace?"
- 1. How a trainer might go about selecting the most appropriate training method(s) for a training activity. Is one training method better than another?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from BA623 – Business Modeling and Planning (Week 12) Exam 2A.odt.