1. Calculate the proceeds of the bond
2. Prepare an amortization table
3. prepare the journal entries for the first year of the bonds (2004). Also include the journal entry for the second interest payment (on jan 1, 2005).
4. Assume the same facts as above except assume that the bonds are sold on April 30, 2004, four months into the first interest period and they are sold at par. Calculate the proceeds of the bond and prepare the journal entries through the second interest payment. You may omit entries for bond issue costs
Recently Asked Questions
- How would you measure training effectiveness in an organization and what methods could be suggested to the company?
- FINALLY , what is the approximate probability of 17 to 21 heads out of 35 coin tosses using the Normal to approximate the Binomial ?
- What are the z-Values that correspond to the range you determined in # 9 above ?