1. Which segment of its operations got Enron into difficulties?
3. Did Enron's directors understand how profits were being made in this segment? Why or why not?
5. Ken Lay was the chair of the board and the CEO for much of the time. How did this probably contribute to the lack of proper governance?
6. What aspects of the Enron governance system failed to work properly, and why?
9. Identify conflicts of interests in:
Arthur Andersen's activities
Recently Asked Questions
- What is the Proposed Original System to replace the Shadow IT in the Company. What are the data types it can hold and what is the main function of the original
- Fiscal policies that require no government action but that are expansionary when the economy contracts and contractionary when the economy expands are known as
- The litmus of inexpensive bags of a sample of 25 bags has a standard deviation of 4.8 months. assume the variable is normally distributed. use the chi-square