1. Which segment of its operations got Enron into difficulties?
3. Did Enron's directors understand how profits were being made in this segment? Why or why not?
5. Ken Lay was the chair of the board and the CEO for much of the time. How did this probably contribute to the lack of proper governance?
6. What aspects of the Enron governance system failed to work properly, and why?
9. Identify conflicts of interests in:
Arthur Andersen's activities
Recently Asked Questions
- The nurse is working with a group of clients in a weight loss clinic . The nurse recognizes that factors contributing to the obesity problem are related to
- Can you please tell what are the five basic factors that must be considered when designing a process?
- What method of resource allocation depends on willingness - to - pay and ability - to - pay ? 47 ) ______