The net income of Simon and Hobbs, a department store, decreased sharply during 2000. Carol Simon, owner of the store, anticipates the need for a bank loan in 2001. Late in 2000, Simon instructs the store's accountant to record a $10,000 sale of furniture to the Simon family, even though the goods will not be shipped from the manufacturer until January 2001. Simon also tells the accountant not to make the following December 31, 2000 adjusting entries:
- Salaries owed to employees: $900
- Prepaid insurance that has expired: $400
Why is Simon taking this action? Is her action ethical? Give your reason, identifying the parties helped and the parties harmed by Simon's action.
Recently Asked Questions
- What are the cental problems related to OB of just clean your hand case
- help me solve this. I need to know if this experiment is subjective or objective
- <1> how to make a program in python3.0 that reads data from a txt file with numbers for example 1,2, 3,4 2,3 4,6 5,7 1,6 a program that also does these the