$195,000 in cash went to Victor Vickery.
All shares of PepsiCo went to Duchess Cash.
The residence went to Louis Tweed.
All other estate assets were to be liquidated with the resulting cash going to the Sacred Church of Liberty, Missouri.
The executor of this estate discovered the following assets (at fair market value):
Interest receivable $7800
Life insurance policy $390000
Shares of Pepsi Cola $65000
Shares of Kodak $143000
Shares of Kenyan Lake $182000
Prepare the journal entries for the following transactions:
1) The discovery of the assets listed above.
2) To record the interest collected of $9,100
3) Funeral expenses of $26,000 were paid.
Recently Asked Questions
- How does coronary artery bypass grafting cause anemia?
- What is the humor of the speaker in a poem, and how many humors are there. In this case, What is the humor Alexander Pushkin has in his poem "To..."?
- I only need page 8 questions solved. I have the lab data's that can be used to create the graph.