$195,000 in cash went to Victor Vickery.
All shares of PepsiCo went to Duchess Cash.
The residence went to Louis Tweed.
All other estate assets were to be liquidated with the resulting cash going to the Sacred Church of Liberty, Missouri.
The executor of this estate discovered the following assets (at fair market value):
Interest receivable $7800
Life insurance policy $390000
Shares of Pepsi Cola $65000
Shares of Kodak $143000
Shares of Kenyan Lake $182000
Prepare the journal entries for the following transactions:
1) The discovery of the assets listed above.
2) To record the interest collected of $9,100
3) Funeral expenses of $26,000 were paid.
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from WK#3 Assignment Toyota. Additional comments: "•Synthesize your
- Geneticists have mapped the genes of four different species they believe to have descended from a common ancestor. These are very simple creatures, so the
- In general, what is the purpose of a consumer behavior model. What are they used for? Describe both a satisfactory and an unsatisfactory postpurchase