$195,000 in cash went to Victor Vickery.
All shares of PepsiCo went to Duchess Cash.
The residence went to Louis Tweed.
All other estate assets were to be liquidated with the resulting cash going to the Sacred Church of Liberty, Missouri.
The executor of this estate discovered the following assets (at fair market value):
Interest receivable $7800
Life insurance policy $390000
Shares of Pepsi Cola $65000
Shares of Kodak $143000
Shares of Kenyan Lake $182000
Prepare the journal entries for the following transactions:
1) The discovery of the assets listed above.
2) To record the interest collected of $9,100
3) Funeral expenses of $26,000 were paid.
Recently Asked Questions
- When the DBMS translates logical requests into commands that physically locate and retrieve the requested information , it is fostering data ____ .
- The operating system called UNIX is typically used for —
- Using a table that lists standard heats of formation , you can calculate the change in enthalpy for a given chemical reaction . The change in enthalpy is equal