You are to consider your favourite local take-away food place eg KFC, Hungry Jacks, Red Rooster, McDonalds, Dominos, local Chinese Takeaway, local fish and chip shop etc. Select one major product that the business actually prepares itself eg piece of crumbed fish; pizza, hamburger, serving of four spring rolls, chicken meal. Your product CANNOT be one that is simply purchased and resold as purchased eg can of Coca Cola or a packet of chewing gum. With this business and product in mind, answer the following questions:
1. List all the costs that would have to be considered when costing and ultimately pricing this product.
2. Indicate whether the above costs are fixed or variable in relation to the sales of your chosen product.
3. Indicate which costs are direct and indirect in relation to the cost object – your chosen product
Recently Asked Questions
- Look up the literature values for the densities of each of the following substances at 25 o C and match them to their correct value: aluminum, nickel,
- A man with a mass of 110 kg slides down a vertical pole with an acceleration of 9 m/s 2 . What is the frictional force acting on the man?
- 1. We will investigate the Short Term Memory scores for the subjects in the data set (variable STM ); call this variable X . Assume the population