1. Equipment was purchased on June 30, 2007, for $100,000. The purchase was incorrectly recorded as a debit to repair and maintenance expense. The equipment has a useful life of five years and no residual value.
2. On March 31, 2008, $50,000 was paid to a contractor to landscape the area around a manufacturing plant including the installation of a sprinkler system. The expenditure was debited to the Land account. The landscaping is expected to have a 20-year useful life and no residual value.
KJI uses the straight-line method of depreciation for all depreciable assets.
1. Prepare the journal entries to correct the errors (ignore income taxes).
2. Prepare the journal entries to record 2009 depreciation for any assets record in requirement
Recently Asked Questions
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from lab 4 assignment .pdf.
- Financial considerations are critical to any successful strategic plan, and healthcare plans are no different. It is recommended that all organizations include
- Which of the following compounds is an organic base? O a) CH3-C-CH2-CH3 b) CH3-CH2-OO-CH2-CH3 c) CH3-CH2-CH2-OH