1. Equipment was purchased on June 30, 2007, for $100,000. The purchase was incorrectly recorded as a debit to repair and maintenance expense. The equipment has a useful life of five years and no residual value.
2. On March 31, 2008, $50,000 was paid to a contractor to landscape the area around a manufacturing plant including the installation of a sprinkler system. The expenditure was debited to the Land account. The landscaping is expected to have a 20-year useful life and no residual value.
KJI uses the straight-line method of depreciation for all depreciable assets.
1. Prepare the journal entries to correct the errors (ignore income taxes).
2. Prepare the journal entries to record 2009 depreciation for any assets record in requirement
Recently Asked Questions
- please answer to these questions fast i need the answers
- Hi I was wondering if I could just know what the questions are on the 12.4 part [I dont want the answers (Perf.) just the sentences.] I lost my book
- The potential market represents all active duty military members, all veterans, and their families. Assume that according to the United States