Possible answers are (a) 2,4 (b) 1,3 (c) 2,5 (d) 1,4
2) A business makes a principle payment of cash on a note payable. The note payable was originally issued for the purchase of equipment. Which of the following occurs?
a) an asset is credited and a liability is debited
b) an asset is debited and an asset is credited.
c) an asset is debited and a liability is credited.
d) a liability is debited and a liability is credited
3) which of the following is first step in the normal flow of accounting data from the journal to the ledger?
c) transaction analysis
d) preparation of trial balance
4) a payment on an account was posted as a debit to cash and a credit to accounts payable. Which of the following conditions will exist?
a) cash would be overstated
b) accounts payable would be understated
c) accounts receivable would be overstated
d) stockholders equity would be overstated.
5) which of the following accounts would be adjusted at the end of the accounting period?
b) accounts receivable
c) accounts payable
d) prepaid insurance
Recently Asked Questions
- Annote the molecular ion peak and the basse peak of mass spectrum and draw structure. Identify at least one other fragment ion and draw its structure.
- What factor must be presented to use the units of production method of depreciation ?
- The amino and carboxyl functional groups tend to form bases and acids by attracting or dropping