1. On November 1, CSI Systems purchases merchandise for $1,400
on credit with terms of 2_5, n_30, FOB shipping point; invoice dated
2. On November 5, CSI Systems pays cash for the November 1 purchase.
3. On November 7, CSI Systems discovers and returns $100 of defective
merchandise purchased on November 1 for a cash refund.
4. On November 10, CSI Systems pays $80 cash for transportation
costs with the November 1 purchase.
5. On November 13, CSI Systems sells merchandise for $1,500
on credit. The cost of the merchandise is $750.
6. On November 16, the customer returns merchandise from the
November 13 transaction. The returned items sell for $200 and cost $100.
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider two elements which are in the same row of the periodic table . Element I is more
- In debriefing after helping behavior studies , experimenters often emphasize that some situations are often so powerful that nobody could be expected to help .
- Which of the following has the highest melting point ?