The following questions relate to the case Mobil USM&R (A) (Case 21 in Simons textbook)
1. In the midst of the major reorganization and new strategic directions at USM&R, why did Bob McCool initiate the Balanced Scorecard project? (1 page)
2. Comment on the scorecard development progress. What elements seem critical to the success of a Balanced Scorecard project? (1 page)
3. Is it a good idea to link the scorecard to compensation, as described in the case? What are the advantages and the risks of linking the scorecard to compensation? (1 ½ pages)
4. How is the scorecard being used at USM&R? Is it a performance measurement system or a management system? Explain. (1 ½ pages)
Recently Asked Questions
- Hi can someone give me the answers to the rest of my homeowrk. Meterology 101
- If the surface area of a right circular cylinder is 768cm squared and its height is five times its radius, what are the dimensions of the cylinder?
- Please refer to the attachment to answer this question. This question was created from Module 3 study guide.