The following questions relate to the case Mobil USM&R (A) (Case 21 in Simons textbook)
1. In the midst of the major reorganization and new strategic directions at USM&R, why did Bob McCool initiate the Balanced Scorecard project? (1 page)
2. Comment on the scorecard development progress. What elements seem critical to the success of a Balanced Scorecard project? (1 page)
3. Is it a good idea to link the scorecard to compensation, as described in the case? What are the advantages and the risks of linking the scorecard to compensation? (1 ½ pages)
4. How is the scorecard being used at USM&R? Is it a performance measurement system or a management system? Explain. (1 ½ pages)
Recently Asked Questions
- Use the value of alpha α to identify the value of z Subscript alpha divided by 2 zα/2equals =z Subscript 0.05 divided by 2 z0.05/2equals =z 0.025 z0.025.
- The standard deviation of the number of video game A's outcomes is 1.8940, while the standard deviation of the number of video game B's outcomes is 1.6179.
- a) Use the computer output to find the equation of the regression line with student faculty ratio as explanatory variable. b) What is the percentage of the