a. Is $38,000.
b. Is $50,000.
c. Is $65,000.
d. Cannot be determined without additional information.
2. ABD Co. uses a job order cost accounting system. At year-end the Work in Process Inventory controlling account showed a debit balance of $65,000. For the two jobs in process at year-end, one showed $8,000 in direct materials and $6,000 in direct labor. The job cost sheet for the second job showed $12,000 in direct materials and $9,000 in direct labor. If the company is using a predetermined overhead application rate based on direct labor cost, the rate is:
3. During August, Department Z started and completed 78,000 units and also finished 12,000 units that were 75% completed on July 31. On August 31, Department Z's ending inventory consisted of 15,000 units that were 40% completed. All manufacturing costs are incurred at a uniform rate throughout Department Z's production process. The number of equivalent full units of production for Department Z during August is:
Recently Asked Questions
- Janet Ludlow’s firm requires all its analysts to use a two-stage DDM and the CAPM to value stocks. Using these measures, Ludlow has valued QuickBrush Company
- here have a hypothesis testing example I am not very understand for this part could you please help me to do a example that could help me a lot
- how to Write the following expression out in full (i.e. fully parenthesised, with only one variable per abstraction etc.) Do not reduce it.