a. Is $38,000.
b. Is $50,000.
c. Is $65,000.
d. Cannot be determined without additional information.
2. ABD Co. uses a job order cost accounting system. At year-end the Work in Process Inventory controlling account showed a debit balance of $65,000. For the two jobs in process at year-end, one showed $8,000 in direct materials and $6,000 in direct labor. The job cost sheet for the second job showed $12,000 in direct materials and $9,000 in direct labor. If the company is using a predetermined overhead application rate based on direct labor cost, the rate is:
3. During August, Department Z started and completed 78,000 units and also finished 12,000 units that were 75% completed on July 31. On August 31, Department Z's ending inventory consisted of 15,000 units that were 40% completed. All manufacturing costs are incurred at a uniform rate throughout Department Z's production process. The number of equivalent full units of production for Department Z during August is:
Recently Asked Questions
- 1) What is the price of a semiannual $1,000 par value bond with four years left until maturity that pays a coupon of 3.75% and is yielding 5.25%? What
- Per our reading material, consumers have an implied social contract with corporations that does not include the right to be compensated true or false
- In this question you should be making use of several helper functions. Make a function "film-choice" that produces a string indicating the costs of creating a