a. Is $38,000.
b. Is $50,000.
c. Is $65,000.
d. Cannot be determined without additional information.
2. ABD Co. uses a job order cost accounting system. At year-end the Work in Process Inventory controlling account showed a debit balance of $65,000. For the two jobs in process at year-end, one showed $8,000 in direct materials and $6,000 in direct labor. The job cost sheet for the second job showed $12,000 in direct materials and $9,000 in direct labor. If the company is using a predetermined overhead application rate based on direct labor cost, the rate is:
3. During August, Department Z started and completed 78,000 units and also finished 12,000 units that were 75% completed on July 31. On August 31, Department Z's ending inventory consisted of 15,000 units that were 40% completed. All manufacturing costs are incurred at a uniform rate throughout Department Z's production process. The number of equivalent full units of production for Department Z during August is:
Recently Asked Questions
- Calculate the binding energy per nucleon (in units of MeV) for 9 Be, for which the atomic mass is 9.01219 amu. Particle masses in amu are: proton = 1.007277;
- For a publically traded firm, assume CFFA = $100,000,000 for 2017. The firm’s annual growth rate in its CFFAs is 4%. The company employs three major
- If it were impossible to predict taxes from annual income , the value of r for income and taxes should be nearest to