1. Received pledges of $300,000 and cash gifts of $100,000 during the year to be used only for alcohol rehabilitation treatment programs.
2. Incurred expenses of $220,000 for its alcohol rehabilitation program but paid the expenses from unrestricted resources, not from available restricted resources. (Points :10)
Recently Asked Questions
- Please check if I did the homework right. Thank you!
- NRMs may be thought of as religious ‘laboratories’ that mix different ‘ingredients’ in order to find a ‘formula’ that appeals to people living in
- Read the case study, provided in the L4 assignment folder, entitled Patagonia: Driving Sustainable Innovation by Embracing Tensions. Answer the questions