1. Received pledges of $300,000 and cash gifts of $100,000 during the year to be used only for alcohol rehabilitation treatment programs.
2. Incurred expenses of $220,000 for its alcohol rehabilitation program but paid the expenses from unrestricted resources, not from available restricted resources. (Points :10)
Recently Asked Questions
- Consider investments A and B, which have distributions of rates of return as follows : A Probability rate of return
- Jaleel is the marketing manager for a moderately well -known rock band . He wants to know more about industry trends , including sales by different musical
- How could the presence of one or more tautomers of DNA bases give rise to changes in “protein recognition” and “fidelity during DNA replication”?